Raw eggs are nutritious and beneficial for your health. But people don’t like to eat plain raw eggs instead of this, they usually disguise them in other food to get nutrients from it. But adding raw eggs in your daily diet is much more beneficial. Today we are sharing benefits of adding raw eggs in your daily diet especially in your breakfast.
• Raw eggs are packed with fat soluble vitamin A,D,E and K. So, for getting fat soluble vitamins, especially vitamin D, raw eggs are cheapest source.
• Raw eggs are easy to digest.
• Raw eggs also contain biotin. Biotin is crucial for healthy skin and hairs. One raw egg can provide 25% of your daily biotin requirement.
• They contain necessary cholesterol.
• Raw eggs also contain selenium, which help in converting thyroid hormone from inactive to active state