728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

This Guy Became Blind Because Of One Simple Mistake That So Many People Make Every Night

Contact eye lens are very helpful if used with proper care. But careless uses of contact lens are dangerous. In this post we are sharing about Chad Groeschen, who lost his vision due to careless use of eye lens. In an interview he said that using contact lens while sleeping gives him this lifelong regret. He said that first of all it give me itchy eye and minor headache but shortly this pain become worse and eye become extremely itchy. He suffered from bacterial infection. Doctors able to cure this infection and saved his right eye but bacteria blinded his left eye.

Item Reviewed: This Guy Became Blind Because Of One Simple Mistake That So Many People Make Every Night Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Paul Emond
Scroll to Top